The purpose of Title I, Part A is to provide resources to schools and districts to ensure that all children have a fair, equitable and significant opportunity to obtain a high-quality education and close educational achievement gaps.
At Denver Public Schools, our department oversees the Homeless Education Network, Foster and Kinship Care, Migrant and Military-Connected programs. These programs:
- Are part of Title I and support the compliance of Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA).
- Provide supplemental resources, basic need items, and community navigation for parents, guardians and school staff.
- Provide direct service and support from liaisons.
Click around our website to view qualifications, referral process, resources and contact information.
- Highly Mobile Students Resources for Colorado Council Handbook
- 2019-2020 Office Professional back to school announcement from Federal Programs
- 2019-2020 Back to school announcement from Federal Programs for district support staff